Wednesday, September 12, 2018

I miss...

I miss spontaneity. 
I miss muscles.
I miss energy.
I miss coffee.
I miss being pain-free.
I miss sound sleep.
I miss bar hopping.
I miss coffee dates with Zack.
I miss brunch and pedis with Sam.
I miss Dyl being a mama's boy.
I miss Peyton remembering me healthy. 
I miss being the fun spouse.
I miss road trips with Tina. 
I miss baking/cooking. 
I miss a clean home.
I miss the NY Times Crossword in PEN. (completed!)
I miss Scrabble. (winning!)
I miss theater dates. 
I miss Stephen King. (my cognitive ability is messed up, I can't read and retain the words any longer, even though I've been reading and loving him since I was in high school. 
I miss girl's night. And day. And everything in between.
I miss wedding receptions, family reunions. 
I miss the holidays. 
I miss looking healthy. I miss me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment