Wednesday, June 8, 2016

and an appeal... what a pathetic excuse for a 'man'....

How about this? How about you've made us suffer enough, taking the life of your dad, my brother, IN HIS SLEEP... my family has suffered. Oh, how we've suffered. You put us through a fucking trial, when your act of homicide was followed by your own confession, you should have pled guilty and let us grieve in private. But no... 
And now. After we've begun (all over again) the grieving process, through which we'll never emerge, since closure is a concept I  am unable to grasp, even when I reach and clutch at it in my nightmares. I will never understand WHY. The real why, not the ridiculous tales you fabricated in the 24 hours prior to pulling the trigger, while you plotted and planned. My mind cannot accept his death, as there was no physical form to which we might say goodbye. No final touch of his face, his hands, no hug before we lay him to rest. No rest. Cremation without saying goodbye. Warned that the image of his final state would haunt us forever. He's no longer here, this is "not the brother you remember, you must not look." and then... "not enough to resemble your loved one" .... that won't haunt me? 
Well, it has. It is. And it will continue.  
You're evil. Pathetic. Uneducated. Naive. Ignorant. Puppet. A killer. Cold-blooded. Alone. Life in Prison. No parole. At 19. First and second degree murderer. That's you... don't get me started on your mother. She belongs beside you in that cell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment