Monday, May 9, 2016

On a mission

One might think there's an odd silence after a solemn vow to fully engage in blogging. I've been away a while, but do NOT mistake silence for neglect. I've been SO busy with work, and spring projects around the house, and reading. Reading my eyeballs crooked! I've SO SO SO many books to read and review. It's been a literal mission to complete these books, then spread the word about the success ( or flop? ) of the author. It's been a pleasure to dive in and read these Advanced Reader's Copies... As you can imagine, my brain has been otherwise preoccupied. A gift. I love to read myself to sleep every night. I can't imagine NOT having a place to 'go' at the end of an exhausting day. And by the way, exhausting is every day. That's the biggest burden of my chronic illness. I cannot "get a second wind" any longer. My pain causes exhaustion I cannot "push" through, or use mind over matter to control. I have no idea when it will stop me in my tracks, I've had a pedicure and left the place feeling nausea and needing my bed. It's not fun. A seemingly relaxing event makes me tired?!? WTF? Often without much on the agenda, I can end up with depleted energy.  I've not much to begin with. (please don't correct my grammar, I'm just putting word to blog, as it flows from my mind. I don't always worry about ending a sentence with a preposition when I'm conversing with a friend, therefore I won't worry about it here, either. 
I'm going to TRY and jump into the reviews I've been squirreling away in my notebook on the nightstand. It's begun to rain, and there's not a chance I'll get any planting done. So here I am. Wish me luck. 
Here are some recent pics you may enjoy... Wait for it....






No comments:

Post a Comment