Friday, September 21, 2018

Dear {Insert Name Here} #1

Dear {Insert Name Here}

You'll know who you are if you happen upon this. If you're not sure whether it's you, then it's not. Get it? You'll KNOW if it's you. I don't mean that to sound trite, I'm actually throwin' out a loose disclaimer before I begin, because my aim is NOT to offend or hurt anyone. 

Anyway... where was I? 

I have always felt terrible about the way I treated you as a teen. I sort of dropped the ball of humanity, I blame immaturity, but I'm aware it was tough on you. I'm going to be transparent. So I'll share my dirty lil truth here. 
When you kissed me, you had a LOT of saliva in your mouth. It was just too much for me. That's why I broke up with you. I did not want to hurt your feelings by telling you, but I also couldn't just fake my way through kissing you if I didn't like it. I started dodging you when you seemed to seek more answers. I was such a betch, as I've often admitted aloud. I'm sorry if I was cruel. 
You had so many good qualities, I overlooked them. I hope life has treated you well. 
Bex

No comments:

Post a Comment