Wednesday, March 16, 2016

My Kindle Appetite Is Never Satisfied! ~ Another Book Review~ The Window Washer by Eric Rill

I'm a huge fan of thrillers, this certainly was one. I admit, in the beginning , I wasn't quite sure, as the story seemed a bit scattered.Jumping all over. As I read further, everything was falling into place, and making sense, a cohesive story. What I enjoyed the most was the fact that I could NEVER predict what was coming next. The story kept me guessing throughout. There was constant action, characters were not who they seemed, and the pace kept up until the resolution at the end. I will seek out another novel by this author; I think he's worth my time! I received an ARC from NetGalley.com for my honest and unbiased opinion on the book. I think you'll enjoy it if you are a fan of thrillers. Take the time to read this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment